The Bullhead City Fire Department is dedicated to providing effective emergency services and education to ensure community safety and enhance quality of life."
Values - Beliefs - Commitments
- PROFESSIONALISM: To provide leadership by example. To exhibit pride in service. To be well-trained. To be committed and ready to serve.
- INTEGRITY: To be honest and trustworthy. To keep the promises we make. To show respect to each other and those we serve.
- COURAGE: To remain steadfast and determined in our mission. To protect those we are sworn to serve. To make difficult decisions in the face of adversity.
- DEDICATION: To be committed and motivated. To continuously pursue excellence. To be unwavering in our resolve to always do the right thing.
- COMPASSION: To be kind and caring. To support each other and those we serve. To alleviate suffering whenever possible.
We will be prepared and ready to respond, as we pursue every opportunity to make our community a better and safer place, now and in the future."